- CrossMark Implemented on AIP journals
AIP Publishing is dedicated to scientific accuracy and integrity and as a result has implemented CrossMark on its publications. As of December 2012, a CrossMark logo will appear on an HTML page or PDF file indicating that the publisher is maintaining the published document through any updates, corrections, enhancements, retractions, and other such changes. Clicking the CrossMark logo reveals status information about the document and tells readers whether they are accessing the most recent and reliable version or not. A link to any updated version will be included. You can learn more about CrossMark from the CrossRef website.
- The 2012 Nobel Prize in Physics
The American Institute of Physics congratulates this year's Nobel Laureates in Physics, Serge Haroche and David J. Wineland “for ground-breaking experimental methods that enable measuring and manipulation of individual quantum systems."
- Low Temperature Physics sees increase in Impact Factor
Journal metrics just released by Thomson Reuters*, show a 16.80% increase in Impact Factor for Low Temperature Physics (LTP) in 2011.
IMPACT FACTOR: 0.73
*2011 Journal Citation Reports® (Thomson Reuters, 2012)
- Special Issue: On the 50th anniversary of the Josephson effects
This special issue of the Fizika Nizkikh Temperatur (FNT) dedicated to the 50th anniversary of the Josephson effects contains theoretical and experimental articles of both types, reviews summarizing the research results obtained over the years in the field of weak superconductivity and new and original works.
Read the Article
- Low Temperature Physics is adding new features in the journal website: Check out the “Most Read” and “Most Cited” in the journal homepage to find out the most downloaded articles for the month and papers that are most highly cited by other scientific researchers.
- The May ‘11 issue contains the Proceedings of the 8th International Conference on Cryocrystals and Quantum Crystals (CC-2010), held in Chernogolovka, Russia, from 26–31 July 2010.
- The Mar ’11 Special Issue is based on lectures and talks at the 18th Ural International Winter School on Physics of Semiconductors
- The Jan '11 Special Issue is devoted to David Shoenberg on the 100th anniversary of his birth and focuses on recent developments in the areas of quantum oscillations and superconductivity in exotic states of matter, quantum phase transitions and related items
- See Oct '10 Special Issue devoted to Igor Orestovich Kulik on his 75th birthday
- See Aug/Sep '10 Special Issue dedicated to Viktor Grigor'evich Bar'yakhtar on his 80th birthday
- See Jun '10 Special Issue on Magnetoelectric Effects in Ferroelectromagnets in Celebration of the 100th Birthday Anniversary of Georgiĭ Anatol’evich Smolenskiĭ
- See May '10 Special Issue on Nanostructures and Impurity Centers in Cryogenic Environment
- See Jan '10 topical issue on Vector Matter
Your paper may receive additional media coverage through AIP EurekAlert.
- Fizika Nizkikh Temperatur
- AIP Journals
- Applied Physics Letters
- Journal of Applied Physics
- Rev. Sci. Instrum.
- AIP Conf. Proceedings in Materials Physics and Applications
- Physics Today
- Comput. Sci. & Eng.